***NEW: public tours - check Facebook events page for latest updates & details***
***UPDATE: No tours available between 22nd August and 20th September***
CUSTOMIZED GREENME BERLIN TOURS – MEET THE BERLIN GREEN SCENE
Are you passionate about green travel and lifestyle trends? Come on tour with me and I take you to meet the movers & shakers of Berlin's creative green scene.
I'll take you to the top places to see in Berlin, focussing on green, organic and ethical products.
No need to spend hours on planning and research. Let me (Claudi) introduce you to the coolest spots and forward-thinking lifestyle concepts in the city & chat to the passionate founders of those.
Whether you want to
- try the best sustainable foodie spots (vegan, organic, regional, zero waste & more)
- visit organic producers and small manufactures
- get to know forward-thinking ethical designers & fair fashion stores
- learn more about urban gardening & transformation of unused city space
- dive into zero-waste
I’ll put together a personalized tour with all the things that interest you most.
- Friedrichshain - see photos >>
- Neukölln - see photos >>
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Wedding - see photos >>
- Got another area in mind? No problem, just ask me.
WHY DOING A CUSTOM GREEN BERLIN TOUR?
With a guide by your side who’s curious, outgoing & deeply passionate about the city and its innovative eco projects, you’ll leave the city full of new ideas and inspiration. I’m happy to introduce you to anything that has to do with exciting green lifestyle trends in Berlin & show you exactly what you are interested in.
I'm constantly looking out for new places, inspirational eco-preneurs and fascinating sustainable ideas in the city. Projects that share my passion for going green while having beautiful, fun, positive experiences. No dark world views, no finger wagging.
Just trying something new, without being labeled or judged. Being open-minded and exploring how we all can make the world a little bit greener, healthier & happier for everyone.
DO YOU VISIT BERLIN AS A JOURNALIST OR BLOGGER?
No problem. I’m happy to help you with your research and guide you to the latest and most innovative green projects in town. That’s been my job at visitBerlin for the last few years, so I know what you need to get a good story and can adjust on the go. Having worked with writers from big global media (e.g. Saveur Magazine, USA Today, Sydney Morning Herald, ELLE…) and some of the most creative bloggers & vloggers out there (e.g. Uncornered Market, TravelDudes, Vagabrothers…), you can trust me to show you the places that click with your readers…
YOUR PERSONAL GREEN BERLIN TOUR COULD LOOK LIKE THIS:
- 3-5 hours, touring the neighborhoods of Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Moabit or Wedding (in some cases a combo of them)
- On foot and public transport, or by bike
- Visiting unconventional, eco-minded places & meeting the people behind:
- Berlins colorful vegan scene, visionary sustainable communities by the river Spree, circular design labs, pioneering urban gardening projects, organic manufactures in hidden backyards, buzzing farmers markets, beautiful eco-fashion stores, creative upcycling ateliers, fair fashion designers, third wave coffee roasters, zero waste projects, natural ice cream makers, social startups working with refugees, anti-food waste projects, transformed heating plants, artist collectives and SO much more...
GREENME BERLIN TOURS IN A NUTSHELL
- For now, tours run on individual request only. Occasional public ones might come soon...
- Available from March to December (after that, check out the other great eco-minded Berlin tours I recommend)
- 5-10 people maximum (if you are more, let me know and we may find a solution)
- Languages: German or English (or French, with mistakes 😉 )
- Rates for private tours start at 50 euros / hour and may vary depending on the length, nature and intensity of the tour -- That means: if you're 2 people, it's 25 euros/h per person, if you're 4, it's 12.50 euros and so on. Just get in touch and we agree on what works good for both sides.
Ready to do something different than your usual Berlin tours? check out what the Berlin green scene has in store for you?
AWESOME, LET's DO IT! GET IN TOUCH & BOOK YOUR GREEN BERLIN TOUR NOW
Just drop me an email to email@example.com or use the contact form below:
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF GREEN BERLIN ENTHUSIASTS !
Sign up below for monthly updates &
get my best-of green Berlin guide to 7 exciting places for free!