***NEW: public tours - check Facebook events page for latest updates & details***
CUSTOMIZED BERLIN TOURS: MEET THE LOCAL GREEN SCENE
Are you passionate about green travel and lifestyle trends? Come on tour with us and we take you to meet the movers & shakers of Berlin's creative eco scene.
Our enthusiastic guides take you to the best places to experience Berlin's progressive eco lifestyle. Places that focus on sustainable, organic and ethical products and concepts.
No need to spend hours on planning and research. Let us take over and introduce you to the coolest spots and forward-thinking lifestyle projects in the city & chat to the passionate founders of those.
Whether you want to
- try the best sustainable foodie spots (vegan, organic, regional, zero waste & more)
- visit organic producers and small manufactures
- get to know forward-thinking ethical designers & fair fashion stores
- learn more about urban gardening & transformation of unused city space
- dive into zero-waste
We'll put together a personalized tour with all the things that interest you most.
- Friedrichshain - see photos >>
- Mitte - see photos >>
- Neukölln - see photos >>
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Wedding - see photos >>
- Got another area in mind? No problem, just ask us.
DO YOU VISIT BERLIN AS A JOURNALIST OR BLOGGER?
No problem. We're happy to help you with your research and guide you to the latest and most innovative green projects in town. That’s been Claudi's job at visitBerlin for the last few years, so she knows what you need to get a good story and can adjust on the go. Having worked with writers from big global media (e.g. Saveur Magazine, USA Today, Sydney Morning Herald, ELLE…) and some of the most creative bloggers & vloggers out there (e.g. Uncornered Market, TravelDudes, Vagabrothers…), you can trust her and her team to show you the places that click with your readers…
A CUSTOMIZED GREEN BERLIN TOUR COULD LOOK LIKE THIS:
- 3 to 5 hours, touring the neighborhoods of Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Moabit or Wedding (in some cases a combo of them)
- On foot and public transport, or by bike
- Visiting unconventional, eco-minded places & meeting the people behind:
- Berlin's colorful vegan scene, visionary sustainable communities by the river Spree, circular design labs, pioneering urban gardening projects, organic manufactures in hidden backyards, buzzing farmers markets, beautiful eco-fashion stores, creative upcycling ateliers, fair fashion designers, third wave coffee roasters, zero waste projects, natural ice cream makers, social startups working with refugees, anti-food waste projects, transformed heating plants, artist collectives and SO much more...Berlins
SOME FACTS ABOUT OUR CUSTOM TOURS:
- To ensure the best possible experience for all sides, please give us at least 3 days notice to plan your tour
- Available all year (if we're fully booked, check out some these great eco-minded Berlin tours we recommend)
- 15 people maximum (if you are more, let me know and we may find a solution
- Languages: German or English (or French, with a couple mistakes 😉 )
- Rates: 1-5 people: 60 €/ hour, 6-10 people: 85 €/ hour, 11+ people: 100 €/ hour
- Note that rates may vary depending on the length, nature and intensity of the tour. Just get in touch we agree on what works good for both sides 🙂
Ready for an alternative Berlin experience and learn where to find the coolest eco-minded projects?
AWESOME, LET's DO IT! GET IN TOUCH & BOOK YOUR GREEN BERLIN TOUR NOW
Just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below:
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF GREEN BERLIN ENTHUSIASTS !
Sign up below for monthly updates &
get our Green Berlin Guide to 7 exciting places for free!